9.09.2012

I need to keep up with thissss

Been a while...again Life has been nothing crazy like it used to be thanks to foot problems, but I'm still living it and loving it =] Well since last post... Hung out with my Lexi Loo in Chicago before my condo was taken by the gov. They wouldn't let me buy it so I just had to move out. It was for the better because I ended up having a 2nd foot surgery that did nothing so I will be going into my 3rd surgery where the nerve tumor will finally be removed and biopsied sometime within the month, which is stressful and relieving at the same time. I've been on my boat lots since my dad bought a new one that I have dubbed ol nanner due to it's beautiful pale yellow color. I actually have somewhat of a tan!! Because of my feet problems, I wasn't able to attend school this semester, which really stinks, but I just have to keep reminding myself everything happens for a reason. School will always be there. I just REALLY miss dance. My lil brudder has come home once more since last post as soon as he got done with his feild day which was wonderful! Love my lil brudder tons! I have lost my best friend due to problems I hope to never have to deal with again. It's very upsetting, but again everything happens for a reason. I need to stop finding the good only in people because it always finds ways to haunt me when their bad comes out. Because when it's bad it's bad... =/ On a great note, I have been chatting it up with someone who makes me smile like a fool in the best way possible. Who knows what will happen, we've known each other for a few years now. I never thought I'd have these feelings I do now, so who knows. It'll prolly just end up being my good guy friend like he has been but that's prolly for the best I don't want to ruin a good thing =] Enjoy some pics of my life these past months ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment